Loyalty Matters – Do You Have Your Own Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property. (Who, by the way, represents the Seller’s best interest)
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent working exclusively for you. We call this moving from Customer to Client through our LOYALTY Agreement. We agree to work 100% on your behalf and you in turn agree to work 100% exclusively with us as your agent. No more calling different agents from every listing – you now just make one call/text or email.
From Customer to CLIENT
Let me stress that we treat all parties (customer or client) fairly. But there is a difference. It’s always in your best interest to hire one agent, especially one who knows the local market well (like we do), can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly, and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, we will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. We will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, we will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours. That might be tricky!
Bottom line: As your exclusive agent-We promise to be there for you, every step of the way.
What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent
When buying a home, you want a real estate agent who…
- Takes the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explains everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Has expertise and a track record of success in the local market.
- Knows how to find great properties in your price range.
- Will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- Will recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need along the way.
Not every agent offers all of these services. Our clients know that we do. They also tell us how much they appreciate our professionalism, expertise and accessibility.
The best way to select the right real estate agent, is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit. This is a KEY step to making the entire process run smoothly. We call this our VIP Buyer Consultation.
To schedule an appointment, please call or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and we’ll get back to you quickly!